A gynecologist is a doctor who specializes in treating disorders related to the reproductive system of women. Specialized doctors have treated women for centuries, and older specialists are the ancestors of current gynecologists and analysts. Gynecologists in Gurgaon near me are often seen discussing women’s health and wellness. While a general practitioner can diagnose and treat minor women’s health issues, the professional opinion of gynecologists is more important when it comes to certain parts of women’s health.
If you are looking for Gynecologist then one of the top Gynecologists in Gurugram can be found at Ankur Hospital.
Gynecologists perform many tests and examinations related to women’s health. In Gurugram, doctors specialize in diagnosing gynecological conditions with various tests and methods. In addition, Gyne is responsible for conducting standard annual tests on adult women to ensure the health of their reproductive systems. During this test, the doctor observes the woman, performs a Pap smear, performs STD testing, completes a breast test, and monitors her use of birth control.
In addition, a gynecologist must monitor certain conditions in the same way as regular women’s physicians. For example, in the case of a woman suffering from diabetes, her gynecologist should educate her about how this infection affects her reproductive organs. In addition, gynecologists can diagnose reproductive organ issues that can occur in women, such as polycystic ovarian syndrome and cervical cancer. They may also check for bladder and uterus infections in women complaining of abdominal pain or sexual pain.
The gynecologist also performs minor medical procedures on women’s reproductive organs, for example, tying tubes.
Some of the best Gynecologists in Gurugram can also diagnose specific problems related to the female reproductive system.
PROCEDURE/INTERVENTIONS PERFORMED BY OBSTETRICS AND GYNECOLOGISTS IN GURUGRAM –
- Most of the consideration of generally safe moms and uncomplicated deliveries in obstetrics is performed by birth assistants.
- About 35% of births are attended by an obstetrician, usually in increasingly complex cases or if the infant is distressed during labor.
- Instruments to assist with delivery – forceps and a ventouse (vacuum-assisted conveyance)
- Performing cesarean sections as either an arranged or a crisis procedure
- Performing surgical procedures following a miscarriage
- Treatment of abnormal bleeding and polyps
- Surgical treatments for gynecological cancers
- Minimal access surgery for endometriosis and other issues